Saturday, February 4, 2012

Simple Valentine's Day Wreath

Just a quick post today to share my new Valentine's Day wreath! This was super easy to make and took very few supplies.



I started with a cheap straw wreath that you can find at the craft store (or even thrift stores), and I didn't even bother taking off the plastic. Wrap the wreath in strips of burlap, hot gluing every little while to secure it.

I chose to embellish my wreath with some pretty felt flowers (using this tutorial) and some felt leaves.

Loop a ribbon through the top to hang and it's ready to go!

Granted, it's not all that Valentine-y, but we've been over that before. Hope you'll forgive me.

4 comments:

Dwijayasblog said...

That's look good to me. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Marion said...

I love what you do! I'm opening a shop in Modesto, let me know if you might be interested in putting some of your goodies in it! My email is marion@apieceofcraft.com

blogcommenting said...

thats simply amazing art

visio2010sale said...

Microsoft visio 2010 Advanced diagramming tool can help you reduce complexity. Whether it is to create organization charts, network diagrams, or business process, these new tools in Visio 2010 download and a more intuitive interface can make your chart more vivid.