Here are a couple more of those sneak peek projects all done.
I found this cute two-tiered side table at a yard sale and immediately knew what I wanted to do to it.
Check out this post about Rachel's table to see my inspiration.
No distressing this time, just some Colonial Red, some black glaze and a wipe of polyurethane.
I realized after taking these photos that everything on the table is second hand- even the plant tendrils! Man, I have some issues.
The next project was also a yard sale find and only cost me a dollar. Isn't it cute? Love that base.
I primed it white then painted it Aqua by Rust-Oleum and gave it a little distressing to add some character.
I'm calling it a trestle table because of the way it's built, but if somebody knows what its actual name and use is, I'd love to know.
Finally, this dingy old magazine rack was picked up at a yard sale (I think) but was still very sturdy, and very heavy.
This is another one of those projects that didn't turn out as planned, but still looks fine anyway. I'd planned to use some Mod Podge to add some decorative paper to the front and back panels, but it didn't work out. As I was pulling the paper off it took some of the paint with it, so I went ahead and just went nuts with the sander to make it look really distressed. Not what I had in mind at first, but I still think it's cuter than it was.
Once again, I'm heading out of town for a few days with the family, but I hope to line up some posts for while I'm gone. Have a great weekend!