Thursday, September 2, 2010

Before and After: Two-tone side table

I wish I could remember where I got this table, but I just can't. Probably a thrift store. Anyway, the top was pretty roughed up and the drawer was missing two of its pulls. But still, it was sturdy and shapely and I could see potential.

Here she is all painted and pretty.

I really wanted to do a two-tone treatment for this one and I like how it turned out.

But I wasn't sold on the new pulls. Honestly, I bought them because the ones I really wanted were a bit more expensive, but once I got home and attached the white ones I wasn't convinced that saving a few bucks had been worth it.

So, once again, I went back and bought the ones I should have gotten in the first place.

Much better. You'd think after the dresser liner experience I would've listened to my instinct on this one. When will I ever learn?

1 comment:

Elie said...

SO cute! I love it!