Friday, September 17, 2010

Soon to come...

Though my motivation to get projects finished has tapered off a bit lately, I'm still making myself work on things so I can be ready for the Simply Content Sale in a couple of weeks. I'm slowly chipping away at the mountain.

I've been finishing up a few little things lately but haven't taken the time to photograph them yet. So for this post, it's just "before" pictures. I'll show you the "afters" soon. I figure if I tell you that I'm going to get photos taken of the finished items, then maybe I'll be more likely to actually do it. That's sound logic, right?






There are a couple of other things that I forgot to take "before" pictures of, but they're almost done too so I'll share them anyway. In the meantime, try to imagine what all of those weird and ugly things above are looking like now.

No comments: